I have deemed a list of things non negotiables as I enter the next phase of my life…(getting close to 40!)
Here are my list of non negotiables — the choices I make for myself so that I live in balance and true to myself.
- If it doesn’t serve me, it doesn’t belong — I am discerning about how I sped my time and with whom — no more obligatory relationships!
- Organic food, fluoride free water and plant based diet.
- 2 hours of movement/exercise/detoxification every day
- Sleep is a priority — napping is sometimes the only way I can get what I need, but this is ok as it’s healthy for me.
- Quality time — time with my family is what is most important. I make this a priority every day.
- Busy is not productive — productive is what I value but not busy — catching myself in this delusion has been important to my progress.
- The well meaning opinions of others have no power in my mind or my life!
- I value myself and what I offer, I will not sell myself short in relationships or in my work life.
- Beauty comes from within — eliminating anger, frustration and fear every day and replacing it with love, compassion and kindness!
- If I am not prepared to make the change myself I cannot expect it from others. Be the change don’t just expect to talk about the change.
- Vulnerability is healthy but it’s important I am wise and mindful of who I can be vulnerable with so that I remain safe — this has been a HUGE lesson for me!
- Life is not about stuff it’s about experiences — spending money on memories and opportunities for myself and my family is always money well spent.
- Follow my truth, my values and my beliefs as this is what builds the foundation of my identity and integrity.
- If it doesn’t feel right — walk away. My intuition can be trusted and I must take action to keep myself safe and protected.
- The future is going to be wonderful because that is what is promised. I do not allow fear or overwhelm into my life.
Who knows, I may avoid a mid life crisis in a few years when I get to 40 from being so intentional now about how I choose to live. I am creating my healthiest, balanced self and I am excited for what is ahead…
What are you creating for yourself through intentional living?