Coughs

I treat hundreds of coughs each year – wet, dry, wheezing, asthmatic, barking, spasmodic, intermittent even whooping cough. Why do people come to me for coughs? Because Homoeopathic Medicine is FAST, a cough can stop in as little as 3 minutes! The other MAJOR reason – cough syrups don’t work! In 2018 researchers for the American Chemical Society took a … Read More

High Blood Pressure and Hypertension

Many people come to me for non-pharmaceutical alternatives for high blood pressure and hypertension. I work with their pharmacist to reduce the dosage of the pharmaceuticals as their vital force, weight, and lifestyle dramatically improve from being in my care. Here are my thoughts on hypertension from years of practice – Pharmaceutical Drug-Induced – many over-the-counter drugs such as corticosteroids … Read More

Supporting our Children’s Mental Health

13% of the world’s population is affected by mental health issues which present as overwhelm, depression, anxiety, and mood disorders including OCD, PTSD, eating disorders, Bipolar, substance disorders, and Schizophrenia. In 2020 from the global COVID situation 59% of Americans have reached out for assistance with their mental health. Of this 59%, 40 million people who reached out for help … Read More

Salicylate Sensitivity and Allergy

One of the most common food allergies and sensitivities I treat in my clinic are salicylates. Adults and children alike suffer from symptoms including – asthma – wheezing and trouble breathing, headaches, nasal congestion, skin irritations especially eczema, hives and rashes, swelling of the hands, feet, and face, upset stomach including diarrhea and cramping, nasal polyps, and extreme and long-lasting … Read More

Good and Bad Fats

There are good and bad fats. HDL Cholesterol is the good cholesterol you have in your body whereas LDL is the bad kind. The key to healthy cardiovascular health and limiting systemic inflammation is to keep LDL levels low and the HDL levels high. If this is achieved you have a better chance of protecting yourself against stroke and heart … Read More

Looking After your Breasts

Many women come to me worried about their breasts. Many have noticed from their self-examination that they have ‘lump’ breasts and are worried about their risk of breast cancer. The great news is what you EAT and DO matters! Miasmatic Homoeopathic Medicine works on your level of predisposition to illness. If you know you are at high risk for specific … Read More

Bladder Issues and Homoeopathic Medicine

☑️ I treat teenagers and women who struggle with interstitial cystitis.   ☑️ I have at least 5 cases of chronic and long-standing bedwetting in my clinic all the time. (Kids who are 8 to young adults who are 22)   ☑️ I treat a lot of men with urination issues as a result of prostate enlargement.   ☑️ I … Read More

Fast Relief for Colic and Reflux

It’s estimated that 1 in 5 babies experience colic and/or reflux. I can attest to this as I treat a lot of this in my clinic. It usually involved extreme periods of crying, pain, trapped wind, and acid reflux that repeats after each and every feed. It’s horrible for baby and it’s exhausting for the new mom and dad!   … Read More

Insomnia Relief

Did you know that 40% of people ages 40 – 59 report to their doctors that they are getting less than 7 hours of sleep? This is the magic number for adults. Unfortunately of those 7 hours only 20% of this time is in restorative and healing REM sleep while the remaining 80% are non-REM sleep stages. Our body needs … Read More

Ear Infections – what you need to know

Frequent ear infections are perhaps the most common complaint that brings new families into my care. After several rounds of antibiotics and tubes/gromets in their children’s ears, they are fed up. Natural remedies such as garlic oil in the ear, vitamins, and essential oils are not doing enough so they reach for Homoeopathic Medicine as we offer a permanent resolution. … Read More