I was asked about this recently by one of the families in my care. I have been so fortunate that I have not received much criticism or attacks of skepticism in my career. This year is my 18th year in practice and with 7000 patients and counting, I have learned a lot and continue to learn with ongoing postgraduate studies along the way.
I really earned my stripes as a clinician in my postgraduate studies in India and then for weeks at a time for the 11 years working in the field in India in my Homoeopathic NGO that I founded in 2004.
In reality, skepticism comes as people do not understand and have enough knowledge of Homeopathic Medicine or our place in medical care. They do not realize that to become a Homoeopathic Practitioner it takes many years of study. We must complete qualifications that have us tested and certified in anatomy, physiology, Homeopathic pharmacy, biochemistry, pathology, microbiology, parasitology, forensic medicine and toxicology, organon of medicine, materia medica, gynecology, obstetrics, ENT, ophthalmology, and psychology.
Once people know this and experience the results that Homoeopathic Medicine can bring in both acute and chronic illnesses the results very quickly speak for themselves.
People choose Homoeopathic providers for their primary health care as they understand these things –
* Pharmaceutical medicines ALWAYS have side effects and are often overprescribed because of financial incentives offered
* Homoeopathic Medicines are absorbed via the limbic system, they do not require optimum gut health for the medicinal effects to be achieved.
* Homoeopathic Medicines are tasteless and odorless. They are ideal for children and babies who are averse to taking medications.
* Homoeopathic Medicines can be taken by newborn babies all the way through to the elderly.
* Homoeopathic Medicines are suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
* Homoeopathic Medicines can be taken alongside medication if required.
* Homoeopathic Medicines treat the CAUSE of diseases and illness not just relieve symptoms. In this way, health is regained and illness is overcome.
Homoeopathic Medicine has 200 years of successful use and history. Many many Homoeopathic Hospitals were closed by big pharma in the 1900s. We have to ask ourselves WHY? Thankfully there are well qualified and brilliant practitioners that still practice our medicine and we help hundreds of families each year reclaim their health and longevity naturally.